Monday, November 21, 2011

A Happy Birthday Celebration :)

Happy happy birthday to me! C:

Ya I know. I'm one year older.
Did not manage to celebrate birthday at home this year.
Will only be back to home sweet home during CNY.
However, I was surprised with the video made
with wishes from dad, mum, emily, jasmine and joanne.
Celebrated with friends last sat (19/11).
Its a simple one, but with lots of laughter.
I really feel grateful deep from my heart.
I know i always have all of you with me.

This christmas, will be the 1st christmas away from home.
I miss the christmas carolings, i miss the visitings from house to house.
I miss everything back home. :(
I wont be able to go back as the christmas period is actually study week for my final.
I checked the air tickets and its expensive.
Hah..i was back to uni from home for only 1 week.
But mannn I feel like been here for so many weeks already! ><
Booked the air tic yesterday for CNY, but 2 months from now is LONG!!

I know i have to appreciate the moments spent in uni right now,
since only 2 months left to the end of sem5.
thats is why i keep on motivating myself to study and enjoy to the max before going for internship next year.

I hope my motivation is still ON..
Have to get back to study again. 2 more midterm papers to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment