Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blessings :)


2 more papers to go!
The mood to study totally gone!
Oh NO!!!
Must get back the mood to study..><
Will be having japanese test on thursday and frs on friday.
I'm more worried with frs,
as its really hard for me to memorize the standards, definitions and etc.
I always think about the plans that I will do for the coming holiday,
there are lots of new things that I wanna try and learn.
I just hope that this coming 4-months-holiday will be a interesting one!
hehehe...cant wait to have holiday! :D
Anyway, today is not a productive day,
after the taxation test this morning,
I slept for few hours, then ended up watching dramas.
Aiksss...how how how?
Feel nervous and worried now.
Better get back to revision.
God, please bless me with concentration and wisdom. Amen!
:D

Had chit-chat with my parents last night,
I asked them to pray for me so that I can do well in examinations.
And my parents said I'm always in their prayers.
I felt so touched because they gave me encouragements which I needed so much.
Dad said always be grateful for what we have in life.
Each morning when we wake up, we should thank God for giving us such a wonderful life.
Show gratitude, be grateful.
You will find that, its really great to be who you are now.
cheers! :D

I like this picture so much.
Somehow it inspired me that,
each and everyone of us is special,
no one can replace you or me.
We are all God's masterpiece.
Everyone is made special.
We are all special in God's eyes.
God treat us as our beloved son and daughters.
Try to be optimistic. Be happy and thankful. Give thanks.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment