Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gambate :D

Having final in less than a week time, its time to work hard n focus again!

Adelene!! u must work hard from now on!

not much time left.. i just don't understand why i always waste so much time doing nonsense thing.

will be having my 2nd last paper on my birthday! issshhh..i hope that i can score well for my final tis sem!!

its kinda sad cuz i cant celebrate my 21st bday (my 1st day of adulthood) with family n frens back in kch. somemore having law paper on bday,its not a happy thing. :( but i will try my best to score with flying colors.

well, to share some of my bday wishes earlier:

*healthier and happier life -

pray that everyone beside me especially family and frens are safe and happy :D

* a year older, a year wiser -

pray to be more mature n wiser to face everything in life & live life with faith to God.

*Mr. Right--lol!!

hahaha..to be true, i dont put much hope on this yet..well..God will arrange everything for me..not a thing to rush for :p

*and a few more...heh..i'm greedy!

i hope each of my wishes could be granted..daddy god i'm not wishing for material things, i just hope that ppl beside me are safe and happy..tats the most important things i wished for! :)

24 more days back to my home sweet home! :):):):):):):)

cant wait for this coming holiday..Christmas!!!!!

hope this year will be a special and happy one! cant wait!! lalala~

hehehhe...christmas wish list coming soon! lol

now thinking of to get interesting n meaningful pressie for family & frens as christmas present.

wooooo...i think i've gone too far.

I should...no..i must...FOCUS on my revision 1st.

weeeeee...will brb soonnnnn!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment