Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Day :)

Finally, I've done with my marketing plan presentation today! Yay!
To be true, I'm so happy because everything went smooth this afternoon.
After 3 months of hard work, sleepless nights, and all the stress moments,
I can finally conclude that everything is done for this project! ^^
I was so worried before we start presenting, but when we actually started, the fear was gone.
I believe that this is the little miracle that God granted on me and also my team members.
I thank God for everything in my life.
Although its just a presentation, but it meant a lot to me.
My team members and I were meeting up so many times from night to early morning to get our works done perfectly and to make sure we are well prepared.

I know the outcome of our project might not be as perfect like what I said, but we are satisfied
with what we've done. Next is to leave the evaluation part to the lecturer and coursemates.
Will be going out for shopping tomorrow! cant wait!
Have been so busy for 2 months and its time for me to relax before I proceed to the other 2 assignments!

* I lift up everything to God, hoping there are more blessings to come! *

All the best in life everyone! Be confident and stay happy always!
May God bless all of you always! :D

A team photo after our presentation. Credits to Siru, as this was from her phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment