Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reflection

Had been eating, sleeping, watching dramas and movies these few days!
Alamak!! Finals in two weeks time! 
How I wish I can just focus on exams and study nonstop. T.T
Temptations and distractions are everywhere! 
Its so hard to control myself from sleeping and watching dramas!
Others is stress because they study a lot, but I'm stress because I relax too much!

2 days left for year 2011. 
Thinking and looking through of what I've done throughout this year,
some goals were accomplished, and some were not.
No matter how good or bad the experience in the past, or will be in the future,
I will treasure and appreciate every moment spent in my life,
for everything happens for a reason.
Everything is in God's plan. 
Our responsibility is to do the best we can,
 live and walk with love and faith 
and lift up everything to God.
I believe God has the best plans for each and everyone of us.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment