Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last day of class for Sem5


Today is the last day of class for this semester. 
Will be having 2 weeks of study week, then 2 weeks of final exam.

I will definitely miss my friends and coursemates since we would not be able to meet each other after exams.
After the finals, everyone will go home for CNY and then internship for 6 months, 
and we will only be able to see each other next year around September. 
A long long break for us! but working is no fun at all.
I would prefer to attend lectures and hehe haha with my friends.
But the best thing is I can stay at Kuching for 8 months for my internship and sem break! yay!

Christmas Eve tomorrow! cant wait to go to church and meet with Cathleen, my kuching sista!
I am so in Christmas mood! Hehehe! :)


Today is a great day! :D
Thank you Daddy God!
Praying for my family and friends so that they are always healthy, safe and happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment