Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I wanna go home!
That's the only thing in my mind now.
3 more days and i will be home!
But right now..i really cant wait.
2 papers left..and i just couldn't make myself study n focus.
i used these two days watching dramas..
i should have use that 2 days to study and aim a better grade for these two subjects...
but i just cant make it. T.T
*hopeless*
::KUCHING, i'm coming!::
Hope tis holiday will be a great and awesome one
cant wait!! :p
now trying my best to catch up and do my final revision
i know its kind of weird...wasting my daytime to watch dramas and taking nap,
but staying awake at this time this hour to study..
oh well..i dont really study..i'm blogging here =.=
but i'm still happyyyy...
cuz i've went through 5 papers last week...
it was indeed a stressful and torturing week!
finally!!
so..adelene...2 papers left :))
u have to do your utmost!!!
you can do it! just 3 more days and u can enjoy your 2 months holiday!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

xinzheng will be going back with me :D
she will be visiting my hometown =miao miao city@ Kuching!!
i really hope that she will enjoy her trip!
hehehehe...cant wait to spend time with her
will bring her to 'explore' and introduce all the nice nice places,
and of course the best and famous food in kch..
awww..laksa!! yumm yumm :p my favourite!
haha~ anyway..i think i should stop here,
its kind of late now..and i'm still stuck in the same chapter =.=
heh...gambate~ ^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment